Company Registration in Abu Dhabi Free Zone
Get a Quotation
Company Registration in Abu Dhabi Free Zone
Are you planning to set up your business in Abu Dhabi? If yes, then you must consider registering your business in Abu Dhabi Free Zone. Abu Dhabi Free Zone offers a range of benefits that make it an attractive location for businesses looking to establish a presence in the UAE and the wider region.
At Prodigy Corporate Services, we provide comprehensive business setup solutions to help entrepreneurs and businesses register their company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone. We understand that starting a business can be a complex process, and that’s why we offer customized solutions that meet the specific needs of our clients.
Our team of experts has extensive experience in business setup and can guide you through the entire process, from company registration to obtaining necessary licenses and permits. We ensure that your business is set up in compliance with all legal requirements and regulations, so you can focus on your core business activities.
Abu Dhabi Free Zone offers several advantages for businesses, including 100% foreign ownership, tax incentives, simplified business setup, access to world-class infrastructure, proximity to markets, business support services, easy visa processing, and intellectual property protection. These benefits make Abu Dhabi Free Zone an attractive location for businesses looking to establish a presence in the UAE and the wider region.
At Prodigy Corporate Services, we offer a range of services, including company registration, PRO services, legal and accounting services, and visa processing. We provide customized solutions that meet the specific needs of our clients and ensure that their business is set up for success.
If you’re looking to set up your business in Abu Dhabi Free Zone, contact us today. Our team of experts will guide you through the entire process and ensure that your business is set up for success.
Process to register a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone
Here’s some information about the process to register a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone:
- Choose a Free Zone: The first step is to select a free zone in Abu Dhabi that best suits your business activity. Abu Dhabi has several free zones, each with its unique features and advantages.
- Business Activity and Legal Structure: Determine the type of business activity you want to carry out and select a legal structure for your company. Common legal structures include Free Zone Establishment (FZE), Free Zone Company (FZCO), and Branch.
- Company Name Approval: Choose a unique name for your company and submit it for approval to the free zone authority. The name should comply with the naming conventions of the authority.
- Obtain a Trade License: Apply for a trade license from the relevant free zone authority based on your business activity. The trade license will specify the type of activity you can carry out.
- Rent an Office Space: Rent an office space in the free zone based on your business requirements. You can choose from several options like flexi desks, serviced offices, or warehouses.
- Submit Documents: Submit the required documents to the free zone authority, including the company registration application, passport copies of shareholders, and the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Obtain Approvals: Obtain approvals from relevant authorities, such as the Department of Economic Development and the Ministry of Economy, depending on your business activity.
- Payment of Fees: Pay the required fees to the free zone authority to obtain your trade license and complete the registration process.
- Visa Processing: Once your company is registered, you can apply for visas for your employees and dependents.
The registration process in Abu Dhabi Free Zone can take around 2-4 weeks, depending on the type of business activity and the complexity of the structure. It’s essential to have all the required documents and follow the guidelines of the free zone authority to ensure a smooth registration process.
Documents required to register a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone
Here are the commonly required documents to register a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone:
- Passport copies of all shareholders and directors.
- Proposed company name (which needs to be approved by the Free Zone authority).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA).
- Business plan outlining the proposed business activities, products/services, and financial projections.
- Share capital information and details of the shareholding structure.
- Lease agreement or proof of office space ownership in the free zone.
- Power of Attorney (if applicable).
- Board Resolution authorizing the company’s registration process (if applicable).
- Company Registration Application form.
- Trade license application form.
- Any additional documents as specified by the free zone authority.
It’s important to note that the specific documents required can vary depending on the type of business activity and the legal structure chosen. Therefore, it’s best to check with the relevant free zone authority for a complete list of requirements before starting the registration process.
Advantages of registering a compnay in Abu Dhabi Free Zone
There are several advantages of registering a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone, including:
- 100% Foreign Ownership: Companies registered in Abu Dhabi Free Zone can have 100% foreign ownership, allowing for complete control over the business.
- Tax Benefits: Abu Dhabi Free Zones offer various tax incentives, including zero corporate tax, import/export tax exemptions, and zero personal income tax for employees.
- Simplified Business Setup: The registration process in Abu Dhabi Free Zones is streamlined, making it easier and faster to set up a business.
- Access to World-Class Infrastructure: Abu Dhabi Free Zones offer access to modern and world-class infrastructure, including office spaces, warehouses, and logistics facilities.
- Proximity to Markets: Abu Dhabi is strategically located, offering easy access to regional and international markets.
- Business Support Services: Free Zone authorities provide business support services, including legal, accounting, and administrative services, making it easier for companies to focus on their core business activities.
- Easy Visa Processing: Companies registered in Abu Dhabi Free Zones can obtain visas for their employees and dependents easily, making it easier to attract and retain talent.
- Intellectual Property Protection: Abu Dhabi has a robust legal framework for intellectual property protection, ensuring that businesses can protect their trademarks, patents, and copyrights.
These advantages make Abu Dhabi Free Zones an attractive location for businesses looking to establish a presence in the UAE and the wider region.
What is the cost of registering a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone?
The cost of registering a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone can vary depending on several factors, including the type of legal structure, the business activity, and the size of the company. Generally, the cost can range from AED 15,000 to AED 50,000 or more, and it’s important to note that this does not include additional fees such as visa fees, office rental fees, and other related costs.
It’s best to check with the relevant free zone authority for a complete breakdown of the costs involved in registering a company in Abu Dhabi Free Zone, as they can provide a detailed cost estimate based on the specific requirements of the business.
How Many Free Zones Are There In Abu Dhabi, UAE, And What Are Their Names?
Here is a list of the free zones in Abu Dhabi, UAE along with brief descriptions of each:
- Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM): ADGM is an international financial center offering a wide range of financial services, including banking, asset management, and capital market activities. It provides a business-friendly environment with a robust legal and regulatory framework.
- Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD): KIZAD is one of the largest industrial zones in the region, providing world-class infrastructure and facilities for various industries. It offers strategic access to global markets and promotes economic diversification through industrial development.
- Masdar City: Masdar City is a sustainable urban development that focuses on renewable energy and clean technologies. It aims to be a global hub for busin